Sapulpa Attorney Wirth Law Office - Sapulpa

  • Can I Claim My Alimony Payments As Tax Deductions?

    As a general rule, alimony that you receive is taxable as income and alimony that you pay can be claimed as a tax deduction. However, in order to claim your alimony payments as tax deductions, they must first meet strict IRS requirements to be considered alimony. The requirements for payments to an ex-spouse to be […]

  • Can I Be Compensated for My Injuries if I am Partly Responsible?

    Accidents are often caused by a mix of circumstances, both within and beyond your control. It is not uncommon for a person injured in an accident to be partially responsible. Fortunately, in Oklahoma those facing expensive medical treatment and lost wages as a result of being involved in an accident can still be compensated for […]

  • Should I Hire An Attorney for my Personal Injury Claim in Oklahoma?

    While it is not necessary to hire a personal injury lawyer for every personal injury case in Oklahoma, it is advisable to have your case reviewed by a skilled Oklahoma personal injury lawyer to give yourself the best possible chance at succeeding in your claim for compensation. Accidents can result in permanent injuries, scarring, disfigurement […]

  • Hello world!

    Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

  • "Make law easy!"